North Georgia Lawn: Mosquito Control
The gorgeous Georgia weather means we can get outside and enjoy our outdoor living spaces virtually year round - unless your property is swarming with mosquitos. These dreaded pests do more than just prevent us from enjoying our yards to the fullest.
Mosquitos can pose a serious health risk to your family, friends, and loved ones. A single bite can carry a wide range of illnesses and diseases, including:
- West Nile Virus
- Dengue Fever
- Eastern Equine Encephalitis (EEE)
We Offer Treatments That Protect Your Family And The Environment
At North Georgia Lawn, we not only protect you and your family, we also provide solutions that help protect the environment. We want our customers to feel completely comfortable about the pest control products they use on their properties - that's why North Georgia Lawn proudly offers our clients access to a variety of backyard control methods, including:
- Organic Product Lines
- Reduced Risk Status Product Lines
- Conventional Solutions
Customized Mosquito Control Services Based On Your Property Needs
North Georgia Lawn designs customized mosquito control solutions based on your specific property layout to optimize results. We don't just spray your property; we actively attack the areas in your yard where we know these bugs live, nest, and thrive.
North Georgia Lawn will assess your yard for:
- Standing water
- Tree-lined boundaries
- Tall grasses
Our multifaceted approach includes a directedadulticide application, explicitly designed to reduce the active biting adult population, as well as a strategic larvacide treatment that prevents immature mosquitos from developing into adults. Whether you want to include mosquito control in your year round fertilization program, or simply want to schedule a single treatment for an upcoming outdoor event, North Georgia Lawn will deliver the perfect pest solution fit for your home or business property.
What you need to know?
- A fogger will be used to apply an insecticide to the undersides of plant material where the mosquitoes reside during the day. Insecticides will consist of a contact kill insecticide and an insecticide that has a residual up to 28 days. That is why we do applications on a monthly basis.
- Mosquito is a 5 round monthly full program (May - September).
- We will sell and service only the outdoor living areas.
- Treatments will be applied 30 days a part.
- Service calls will be allowed for a 5 round program within 3 weeks of last application. After that we will rush the next application.
- We cannot spray any area that has a Koi pond or other exotic fish.
- This treatment will not affect wild birds, squirrels or other native wildlife.
- It may reduce some of the incidental insects that may be around like gnats, crane flies, plant bugs etc.
- Wheather is a major factor in how long these application work. Rain will shorten the length of time effectiveness. A lack of rain will prolong the effects.